lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Benny's passing horse





"Save and honor the horses, they are special companions to human beings."

They were three in the first stable. Brown-black one caught my eye.
Their senses are much sharper than I thought, I could tell right away.

I hoped a song would draw them towards me.
"Dear Someone" was the one on the top of my head.

I sang this soothing song
to show my lack of harm
and they came to me
ever

so

slowly

So I took a further step
and reached out to let him feel
a little tenderness..

and he let me.

Recalling his eyes
of a thousand leap years

"''""'""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
makes me need to cry

His eyes

lighting our caves
mirroring our hidden pain

keep me wondering:
How, why?



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario